- So, for the spirit of Halloween, I went Trick-or-Treating. And I'll tell you, it was SUCCESSFUL. After getting rid of the candy I don't like to my parents or brother, it still left me with a giant bowl-full of candy. Lots of good stuff, too. So I'll be enjoying it for a long time :] (more like five days max)
- For Trick-or-Treating, you need a costume. I debated about it for a bit. I wanted to be "Kaneki" from Tokyo Ghoul, but I never got the hair spray/dye I needed and the other materials. Since my parents weren't gonna go last minute shopping for them, I had to whip up a costume in under an hour. It was five o'clock, and Trick-or-Treating starts at six o'clock.
- I found a white t-shirt my Dad let me use and cut up, a black hoodie, a normal w…
Though the title of this is "The Drunk Badger Chronicles ~ A Collection of Tales", it's not really going to be mainly of a drunk badger. And it is definitely NOT written by a drunk badger-- I'm perfectly sober.
The name just hit me and it seemed like a good name for a collection of silly stories with badgers. From anthropomorphic badgers to the animal itself, there could be anything. From silly shenanigans to a fight off with a European Badger and Honey Badger.
There will be multiple tales. If you have a tale you'd like to be included within the chronicles, send me a Google Docs on my Message Wall or my email (that is listed on my profile. Please remember: the email is NOT for socializing. It is there for those who need to get to me about art/…Read more >
- As I prepare for the Wattys on Wattpad, I will be brainstorming multiple ideas for writing, and I need some help on refurbishing them and spicing them up. Some content is friendly or mature, but mature content will not go into detail as it's a violation of the rules here.
- Murder-Mystery Theme
- Students/People/Teenagers/Adults are summoned to a building looking into a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Upon arrival, nothing is as it seemed to be. Meeting the principle who runs the school, they quickly learn to escape this "prison" they must murder one of their classmates/colleagues/friends/peers without being caught. With intense investigations towards a Trial that will either get the guilty person executed for their crimes, or the Jury executed …
- Raindrops on roses and the freshly decaying
- The blood of those we dearly trusted--
- Or the ones we wouldn't turn backs to
- From the legions we stood with at the beginning
- To the ones wounded or alive,
- We've all committed serious crimes
- Can we be forgiven for the drawing of blood?
- I say it doesn't answer
- For each side has their own idea of right and wrong,
- And we aren't to judge
- Oh, the blood washes out,
- And memories fade,
- And blades can always be scrapped,
- But sins never change
- When you take a life,
- Be damn right that it was worth it
- For murder gets you nowhere
- From those brought up to combat since birth,
- To those who just touched a sword,
- You stand for one cause, and you question why
- Badger Lords are made for this--
- But are they really?
- For they've earned reputat…
Empowered by Soma Games.
- Encouragement from Soma Games
Why am I doing this? Since I've read the Redwall series (I still am), I've wanted to test my building and modeling skills to make Redwall Abbey itself. Empowered and encouraged by Soma Games (the makers of the official Redwall game), I've set off on a quest to test my skills and to learn new techniques on making Redwall Abbey.
Salamandastron has been a possibility I've considered. To build it out of pieces (like I am doing with Redwall Abbey) would be a major challenge to tackle. To get the rocky, rigid slopes of Salamandastron out of pieces would even challenge the most skilled hand-builders (no scripts or add-ons to cheat-cheat).
The best way to make Salamandastron would to be using the …
Read more >