Hey guys. Holy crap, has it been a while. I can't believe that I used to be here every day. Anyway. I'm writing this to explain my inactivity on Wikia.
Recently, I've been coping with a spiritual awakening, an addiction, and multiple attempts to pull myself away from said addiction. I've made many attempts to try to get myself active in Wikia again, but I can't seem to get back.
I'm only writing this because I have seemingly disappeared on here. If you guys want to close down this joint, feel free to do so. Be sure to protect pages and all of that stuff :)
Anyway, if I have gone away for a year, then you know why. If I come back, then don't pay attention.
~ SnowRead more >
- So, for the spirit of Halloween, I went Trick-or-Treating. And I'll tell you, it was SUCCESSFUL. After getting rid of the candy I don't like to my parents or brother, it still left me with a giant bowl-full of candy. Lots of good stuff, too. So I'll be enjoying it for a long time :] (more like five days max)
- For Trick-or-Treating, you need a costume. I debated about it for a bit. I wanted to be "Kaneki" from Tokyo Ghoul, but I never got the hair spray/dye I needed and the other materials. Since my parents weren't gonna go last minute shopping for them, I had to whip up a costume in under an hour. It was five o'clock, and Trick-or-Treating starts at six o'clock.
- I found a white t-shirt my Dad let me use and cut up, a black hoodie, a normal w…
You see, when I joined the ROC, back in June of 2015, something was lit in my head. Something I thought I couldn't shake off. It was a spark of awe and wonder at what appeared to me as brilliance. True, Redwall was brilliant, but it wasn't perfect.
I'm not writing this so that I can beat up Redwall. That'd be pointless. I am writing this to make a few announcements.
First, I need to acknowledge something within me. The ROC is slowly dying. My flame of creativity surrounding animals that live in a place where good always wins and evil is easy to defeat has gone out. My stories here on the ROC have crashed and burned, and I've got two reasons why.
One is that I was just a terrible parent/author of them and back then.
Two is that creating a c…Read more >
Though the title of this is "The Drunk Badger Chronicles ~ A Collection of Tales", it's not really going to be mainly of a drunk badger. And it is definitely NOT written by a drunk badger-- I'm perfectly sober.
The name just hit me and it seemed like a good name for a collection of silly stories with badgers. From anthropomorphic badgers to the animal itself, there could be anything. From silly shenanigans to a fight off with a European Badger and Honey Badger.
There will be multiple tales. If you have a tale you'd like to be included within the chronicles, send me a Google Docs on my Message Wall or my email (that is listed on my profile. Please remember: the email is NOT for socializing. It is there for those who need to get to me about art/…Read more >
- As I prepare for the Wattys on Wattpad, I will be brainstorming multiple ideas for writing, and I need some help on refurbishing them and spicing them up. Some content is friendly or mature, but mature content will not go into detail as it's a violation of the rules here.
- Murder-Mystery Theme
- Students/People/Teenagers/Adults are summoned to a building looking into a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Upon arrival, nothing is as it seemed to be. Meeting the principle who runs the school, they quickly learn to escape this "prison" they must murder one of their classmates/colleagues/friends/peers without being caught. With intense investigations towards a Trial that will either get the guilty person executed for their crimes, or the Jury executed …
- Raindrops on roses and the freshly decaying
- The blood of those we dearly trusted--
- Or the ones we wouldn't turn backs to
- From the legions we stood with at the beginning
- To the ones wounded or alive,
- We've all committed serious crimes
- Can we be forgiven for the drawing of blood?
- I say it doesn't answer
- For each side has their own idea of right and wrong,
- And we aren't to judge
- Oh, the blood washes out,
- And memories fade,
- And blades can always be scrapped,
- But sins never change
- When you take a life,
- Be damn right that it was worth it
- For murder gets you nowhere
- From those brought up to combat since birth,
- To those who just touched a sword,
- You stand for one cause, and you question why
- Badger Lords are made for this--
- But are they really?
- For they've earned reputat…
An old female hare sat in the nearly deserted dining hall in the mountain of Salamandastron, recalling memories from long ago. The old hare sat thinking of those long gone days when a young hare babe ran up and sat beside her. "Can you tell me a story about very fierce warriors, ma'arm?” asked the hare babe.
"I think I can tell a story to please you, you little rouge!” said the old harewife. The old harewife was about to start her story when more hares started to gather around to listen to her tale. Soon, every hare in Salamandastron, and even the Badger Lord was crowded in the dining hall, awaiting the old hare's tale. The old harewife started her story.
"This happened a long time ago, I will start my tale, it begins like this..."
Read more >
This poem is inspired by the prologue of How to Betray a Dragon's Hero. It's also sorta for A Hero's Journey.
A sword may be made of the greatest steel,
And forged by a Badger lord,
But if it is not tested again and again,
It will not become a great sword.
The blade is hammered,
By the bright hammer,
It is then shoved into the fire,
Where it is softened,
Then quickly thrust into water,
Where it once more is hardened.
The hotter and fiercer the flames,
The stronger and harder the blade,
And the more it is done,
The better the sword is made.
This whole process can make
A weapon fit for a King,
Or it can break,
And never become anything.
The same may be said
For the making of a Hero,
He could be weak and end up dead,
Or be more than he can ima…
Read more >
So, with Easter being tomorrow, I think we should have a Wikia Easter Egg hunt! What do you guys think?
I'm thinkin' we should have like special shapes:
/\ , (~) , [**]
in a mix of code like this:
>**~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~* ***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~** *~****~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~*…Read more >
This poem was a lamentation song made by Redwallers and woodlanders alike following The Great Siege of Redwall Abbey in which the wildcat Lord Mortem the Blade attacked the Abbey and drove all Redwallers from it, placing it and all of Mossflower Wood under his control. While some woodlanders escaped to Southsward or to Noonvale, every other beast was enslaved, as Salamandastron was also under siege at this time. This is the poem:
The maidens cry, as vermin seep
Into Mossflower, which they now keep
As forever a reminder, of that fateful day,
The day they destroyed peace, crushed all in their way.
The Abbey was seized, by that vile Lord
Mortem the Blade, and his Lady Aurimord.
Them and their army,…Read more >
Here's my planning Sheet; Feel Free to Comment in you'd like.Read more >
I haven't been doing much today, except listening to How to Betray a Dragon's Hero and playing with the dog. I was home alone for most of the day, so I had tons of time to do whatever. And I chose to spend it listening to the saddest and most deppressing book in the HTTYD series. XD Hopefully something more will happen tomorrow. ;P
Nothing much happened today either. XP Just... watched DuckTales... went to church... spilled grape juice... played liar... yeah. Sorry if I'm boring you to death. Oh, btw, click on the date to see the quote of the day.
Yaaaayyyy!!!!! We got a scanner!!!!! Finally!!!!! Watch out, art gallery, here I come!!!! XD Tomorrow, that is... ;D
Wow, I've been using pretty much all my free time today scanning artwork and uploa…
Read more >
Empowered by Soma Games.
- Encouragement from Soma Games
Why am I doing this? Since I've read the Redwall series (I still am), I've wanted to test my building and modeling skills to make Redwall Abbey itself. Empowered and encouraged by Soma Games (the makers of the official Redwall game), I've set off on a quest to test my skills and to learn new techniques on making Redwall Abbey.
Salamandastron has been a possibility I've considered. To build it out of pieces (like I am doing with Redwall Abbey) would be a major challenge to tackle. To get the rocky, rigid slopes of Salamandastron out of pieces would even challenge the most skilled hand-builders (no scripts or add-ons to cheat-cheat).
The best way to make Salamandastron would to be using the …
Read more >
Note: This poem was made by Border Squirrels and Highland Squirrels during the Siege of the Northlands, in which the ferret Urvan Dass took over the area. As a sign of rebellion, the squirrels would sing this poem as a challenge to their captors:
Oh if you dare, if you dare,
try and fight us one day,
bring all your friends and all your mighty horde,
If you dare, if you dare, perhaps one day,
have our champion meet your mighty Lord!
But we know, but we know,
that there is no way,
that you would fight fair and not send half your force,
if you dare, if you dare, perhaps one day,
your kind will be filled with remorse!
Your kind, oh your kind,
never do obey,
you always break y…Read more >
- A young cub stared at the stars
- "Daddy, I want to touch the stars," he said
- A striped head shook, "the sky's the limit, son"
- The youngster seemed destroyed;
- His role-model had crushed his dreams
- "But Daddy, I will! I know I will," the cub would whine
- "The sky's the limit, son" he said once more.
- Seasons later, that cub had grown to be a Badger Lord
- The harsh life he followed
- An innocent youngster to be metamorphosed into this;
- A machine of warfare
- Cursed with it: Bloodwrath.
- He fought his wars and skirmishes of his days
- Now he was bound by age,
- Too old to do even simple tasks
- And thus the time has come:
- To join his father in death
- Resting gently in bed,
- He could hear his father: "you can touch the stars now;"
- "After a good life your dream will come true..."
- The young renegade Ox Rookbane declares his superiority over me. I strike immediately. He sets up defenses, and cleverly surrounds my forces and takes no prisoners.
- There are back-and-forth assaults from both mine and Rookbane's sides. Neither side takes very heavy casualties.
- Ox announces his rebellion and I am given no choice but to strike once more.
- The height of the Flame War is reached. General Heather announces her alliance with my Long Patrol, which I am led to believe Rookbane resented.
- The war ends with an Armistace and Ceasefire. Rookbane's forces are moved away from Salamandastron to the Western Plains, and the Long Patrol are ordered to return back inside the mountain. Two copies of the Armistace were signed, each side kept one.…
Read more >
- Thee shall pledge with thy heart,
- A promise never to break; a code never to stray
- Thou shall honor the code to oblige:
- Thee shall swear to honesty, key to life;
- Defend the weak and wounded;
- Lead correctly and never endanger,
- Many souls for a meager cause;
- A testimony is one such, a defense of a guilty.
- Thy young 'uns are the valuable-
- Thus future generations to come
- A maid or lass is no different also;
- And those who can't comply,
- Shall not bare the title,
- For they are not deemed worthy
- And thus this be the code,
- The code of a Badger Lord.
(Author's note: I am known to have a way with poetry, so I wanted to go for it after seeing Heather make one. Sure, mine is shorter, but there is no justified length. Now that I have this out of my system, let me get back…Read more >
I just thought I would share this poem that I wrote lately. I'm not usually much of a poet, but for some reason this one just popped into my head. XP I can't beleive I wrote it! Anyway:
One fine day two mice were walkin',
One called Bill and the other Rocken,
They were both looking for a new abode,
When they came to a fork in the road.
One sign said: This path is hard,
But at the end is a great reward.
The other stated: This way
Is easier, but ends in dismay.
The first path was thorny and overgrown,
The second was pretty and wellworn.
"Which way will we go?" said Rocken to Bill,
"I like the second one best, seems to have less hill."
"I don't." said Bill, "The first one says
There's a great reward, though the trail is a mess."
"Well, I'm going this way." …
Read more >
And here I have made a few Fan-Family Trees; Enjoy.? + Kayroff I ? + Nanna --------------------- Karra + Noggis I I Agar + Haerta The Fearson ------ Ramrus Gallus + Betula --- Quarcua --- Acera + Thunderstripe I I I Read more >
- Snowstripe tried taking me down? Hah! Feeble attempt, spat fire at him like it was nothing.
- some random beast joined in. I dunno
- Snowstripe attacked once more
- Targeted this newcomer
- Ranted on about how he was the founder... How he was- blah blah blah, I don't care.
- Threatened to strangle this newcomer (scoot over here, Snow, can I try on you? c:)
- I attacked once more. I'm hoping for a successful hit.
- Snowstripe received my attack and planned a camisado. It were merely just a sheer boasting that doesn't really seem too much.
- After receiving notice from Colonel Whiscut about the camisado, I decided to play his game and do a morning assault. :)
- I have lost my MIND. ACK. if I had cookie dough, I would be more calm. just would be sitting here, munching …
Read more >
Sequel to "Light in the Dark". Dedicated to those friends of the past, and those friends I will meet and make in the future, and to those present with me now. Dedicated to my good LegendTeller again, for inspiring me to write Redwall Fanfictions. Thank you for the support, all of you!
Seasons after Ox Rookbane, Slayer of Ravens, Lord of Salamandastron, had told his story... Problems with his family brew. Being the Badger Lord of Salamandastron had fed the fire of the relationship that was meager and barely floating on the sea.
- Lady Victoria of Salamandastron, wife of Ox, had started to distrust him. He would promise something to her, and it would never be executed; something always got in the way as his duty of being Badger Lord. It frustrat…
Read more >
Hurray! That day of unhealthy chocolates, roses, and love is tomorrow! Let's brainstorm on the Mess Hall of some games and rp stuff we could all do.
Thanks for reading,
SnowRead more >
I had this perfect idea in a dream, but I can't remember it, but I remember feeling satisfaction from dreaming it up. Now how corny or Redwall-y does that sound?
I want to see how well YOU know Redwall, how you can make a rational hypothesis, and/or how you can make a good judgment. I'm still reading the series, so I might learn some new things I missed or things I don't know, and I might ask comprehension questions.
- A question will be posted daily (I'll try)
- Comment the date (Ex: 1/19/16)
- Type your answer to the question
It's that SIMPLE!
Ran by: It's Called a Hustle, Sweetheart! 01:50, June 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Question: What is a species that you think doesn't belong in Redwall?
About The RPG: There is a Nameday feast going on at Redwall. You are attending it. Enjoy the delicious meals and enjoy the company of otherbeasts. Use the comments to Role-Play. Either Reply to another user's comment, or start a new one and refer to them. Do not edit the page itself unless you have PERMISSION TO ADD A CHARACTER.
- There is to be NO VIOLENCE.
- The Abbot/Abbess will be chosen by me (Ox Rookbane)
- TO APPLY FOR A CHARACTER, PLEASE POST ON MY MESSAGE WALL.
TITLE THE MESSAGE, "RPG: A Redwall Feast Character". THE BODY OF
THE TEXT SHOULD INCLUDE: NAME OF CHARACTER, SPECIES, AND GENDER. NO
NEED FOR BACKGROUND INFORMATION.
- You can have multiple characters, but please have only a maximum of 3. If you do not have a character, Do Not Par…
This will be an rpg on Lord Asheye when he was young, known as young Lord Ferlon, and Windflin Wildbrush the pine marten corsair was attacking the mountain. You may have two characters from each side, the Long Parol, and Wildbrush's crew of the Sea Cleaver.
Valeria Moselle Rosemane Swordshare
Weapon: Sabre, rapier
Azzy (Head Cook), formally known as Azura
Weapon: Spear, cutlass