Share a story that's real or fiction based on a life even or make a scenario based on it.
Here's one of mine:
(Tomorrow is Character Day at my school, where we can dress up as a character from a book/movie/cartoon with a simple donation of a household item. This is what I imagine would happen if I participated)
- /* meets friends in hall, dressed as a badger*
- Me: G'morin' to you guys :D
- Friend A: Tommo noooo! Why do you do this?!
- Friend B: Omg i'm so killing you
- Friend C: *is laughing so hard face turns purple*
- Me: Do you like it?
- Friend B: Take the mask off, NOW.
- 1st Period Teacher: Nice outfit.
- Me: *goes to take off mask but instead flabs cheeks* I took it to the next level. Help me.
- /*gets dragged away on a cart to a Science Fair, holding a sign that reads "help plz"*
- /*teachers and students swarm me to pet me at Science Fair*
- /*friends stop by*
- Friend A: OMG TOMMMMMM WHAT THE HECKKKKK
- Friend C: *still dying of laugher*
- Friend B: That's what he gets
- Me: i hate you guys *darts out of corner and runs for dear life, students and teachers chasing to pet me*
[First World Problems With Animals In Public]